Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Hi you have returned all my boosters to my iPad, for which I thank you, but now they have all disappeared from my iPhone! Can I have them back please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, I have the same problem,how can I get back all the boosters I got before in my new cell phone?
Hi Johnny - I have seen your reply on the website mentioned above. In that you say that the boosters should be returned in a few days - however your message was posted five days ago and I still do not have them on my iPhone. How long is this going to take?
Hello Jeanette,
This issue is still ongoing.
Please refer to this thread for further information, we will keep you updated:
https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/why-are-u-taking-everyones-boosters
Kind regards,
Johnny