Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
hi There...
I did lost all my booster... Is going to be sorted out any time soon because they gone already 2-3weeks ago!?:(
thnx
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi! I updated to the latest version of the pet rescue game and lost all my boosters! I had at least 20 of each boosters! I wanna know when I’m going to get them back so I can continue playing. Thank you.
Hi,This weekend the game is blocked. I had to restart the game pet rescue in my samsung phone, but i did lost all my boosters. Is going to be sorted? Had gotten many keys and balloons after many games won!thnx
Hi,
This weekend the game is blocked. I had to restart the game pet rescue in my samsung phone, but i did lost all my boosters. Is going to be sorted? Had gotten many keys and balloons after many games won!thnx
Hi Marmon K. Anna,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team