Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I am on Level 1198 but on FB I'm back on Level ONE! Just since the upgrade. What is going on? On my android phone it says I am on Level 1198.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Chele, this can happen sometimes especially if you've recently cleared your browsers cache and cookies.Try playing Level 1 then re-loading the game. This usually reconnects with the saved data for your game and you'll be back where you were before. Let us know how you go
Hi Chele, this can happen sometimes especially if you've recently cleared your browsers cache and cookies.
Try playing Level 1 then re-loading the game.
This usually reconnects with the saved data for your game and you'll be back where you were before.
Let us know how you go