Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Hi all i have a problem since long time.Why the pet island icon doesnt appear on my smartphone game?I can play the normal levels but not the island,i exclude any device problem.Please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi SusySusu, the Island was only on mobiles on Mondays (for 3 days). It was on the desk top version 3 times a week but only once a week on mobile. Did you ever see it on a Monday? Also, if you have played it already on desktop it will not show on your phone.
Hi SusySusu- Lynette kindly let us know, and I have highlighted this for us to look in to. I know that a lot of testing is done which can mean not everyone sees a feature, I will double check this in your case. Thanks!
Hi SusySusu- Lynette kindly let us know, and I have highlighted this for us to look in to. I know that a lot of testing is done which can mean not everyone sees a feature, I will double check this in your case.
Thanks!
Hi SusySusu, sorry it's not working for you. We will need someone from King to look into the game for you, I will notify them.
Hi Lynette.I still have the same issue.That's an example
https://ibb.co/iZgfVv
But my friends inthe same day and with the same device are able to play the island and me not