Pet Island doesnt work on smartphone

Options
SusySusu
SusySusu Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi all i have a problem since long time.Why the pet island icon doesnt appear on my smartphone game?I can play the normal levels but not the island,i exclude any device problem.Please help me

Best Answer

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,280 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited May 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi SusySusu, the Island was only on mobiles on Mondays (for 3 days).  It was on the desk top version 3 times a week but only once a week on mobile.  Did you ever see it on a Monday?  Also, if you have played it already on desktop it will not show on your phone.

Answers

• Lynette
    edited May 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi SusySusu, the Island was only on mobiles on Mondays (for 3 days).  It was on the desk top version 3 times a week but only once a week on mobile.  Did you ever see it on a Monday?  Also, if you have played it already on desktop it will not show on your phone.

• SusySusu
    Options

Hi Lynette.I still have the same issue.That's an example

https://ibb.co/iZgfVv

But my friends inthe same day and with the same device are able to play the island and me not

• Lynette
    edited June 2017
    Options

Hi SusySusu, sorry it's not working for you. We will need someone from King to look into the game for you, I will notify them.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi SusySusu- Lynette kindly let us know, and I have highlighted this for us to look in to. I know that a lot of testing is done which can mean not everyone sees a feature, I will double check this in your case. 

Thanks! 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi SusySusu, sorry it's not working for you. We will need someone from King to look into the game for you, I will notify them.

Thanks for letting us know!
  • SusySusu
    Options

Hi SusySusu- Lynette kindly let us know, and I have highlighted this for us to look in to. I know that a lot of testing is done which can mean not everyone sees a feature, I will double check this in your case. 

Thanks! 

My game still not work on my mobile device and on my personal computer.I can play just the normal levels but i doesnt have any access to the island and to the mountain and to other levels.Please,fix this or check my profile

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?