Help from Friends on King.Com Pet Rescue Saga

Options
Leslie_Geddes
Leslie_Geddes Posts: 19 Level 2

I started playing Pet rescue saga on king.com.  I asked friends for help and don't seem to have received it.  ( just completed level 42, game said debris therefore need help from friends which I clicked) How do I know when I have received help??  How long does it take before friends send help?

update: now or second time I had message that king.com gave me 100 bars plus help to get over hurdle, I clicked to accept help but nothing changed. ie still have same # of gold bars as before accepting

Best Answer

• Leslie_Geddes
    edited May 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for responding to my question.  Unfortunately no matter how many times I open the game, help and gold offered and accepted never show up. Also the King team is not looking into this although I also requested several times that they do so. I have read many questions asking for help from King Team and stating frustration that specified problems are never resolved.  I don't understand why this game is put forward to the public if technical issues undermine the play this drastically. 

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,336 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Leslie, 

The help from friends should show the next time you open the game :)  

Sometimes it can take a while for friends to respond, depending on when they play.

The more friends you have the quicker you get a response.

Sorry the help and gold did not appear also. One of the King team would have to look into your game to correct this.

I'll notify them for you.

• Leslie_Geddes
    Options

Hi Leslie, 

Sometimes it can take a while for friends to respond, depending on when they play.

Sorry the help and gold did not appear also. One of the King team would have to look into your game to correct this.

I have exited and reopened game several times but no help is showing. Could you tell me how I contact King team directly to ask for help? Thank you very much for replying to me. It is heartening that someone is reading my question. Thankyou
  • Leslie_Geddes
    Options

Hi Leslie, 

Why is the only option available saying "This Answer solved my problem" ?
  • Leslie_Geddes
    edited May 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for responding to my question.  Unfortunately no matter how many times I open the game, help and gold offered and accepted never show up. Also the King team is not looking into this although I also requested several times that they do so. I have read many questions asking for help from King Team and stating frustration that specified problems are never resolved.  I don't understand why this game is put forward to the public if technical issues undermine the play this drastically. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?