pet rescue , I'm trying to get my friends list up, again no success,I can't move on!!!!

Finish level 1767, I'm trying to get my friends list up, again no success,I can't move on!!!! PET RESCUE SAGA

Best Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Johnny_RyallJohnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 3
    Accepted Answer

Hello,

Could you please let me know what device you are playing on and also what happens when you press to access your friends list.

Try to provide as much information as possible.

Thank you,

Johnny

Accepted Answer
  • rocky_boy660rocky_boy660 Posts: 3 Newbie

I am on a apple desk top..When i try to get to the next level ask friends for help, no names come up..

• Johnny_RyallJohnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 3

Can you please go through the steps here to see if they help to resolve the issue:

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out

Thanks,

Johnny

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.