Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
We no longer get coins for finishing levels, and go back to the beginning every time you lose in the race. Why did you change such an awesome game to one that I will probably not play anymore because it is no longer fun but frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I hate the changes too - really don't enjoy playing it all anymore - I'm at level 1474 - and I'm totally bummed with it - really hate the Mystery Mountain part.
oui très frustrant...plus aucun intérêt, messieurs les informaticiens qui ne se mettent pas à la place des joueurs, merci de nous avoir prévenu de ces changements , ça s'appelle de la communication !
Tapez votre réponse ici
HATE the changes you've made to Pet Rescue Saga. I have enjoyed playing it for several years, & DO NOT want to play against someone else. What the hell is wrong with ya'll?? Please put Pet Rescue back like it was.