Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
SINCE YOU CAN'T FIX THIS GAME AFTER GETTING SO MANY COMPLAINTS I'M DONE TRYING TO PLAY IT. YOU SEEM TO THINK IT WORKS, BUT THE SCREEN CONTINUES TO TURN BLACK AND BROWN !!! NOTHING BUT JUNK !!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am still having the black/brown screen also. It appears to work fine until I make a big pop. When the blocks disappear and others fall...the screen goes black/brown.
Hi!Looks like the game was recently updated to a new format.There's a main thread about the update: https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/pet-rescue-html5 Try another browser to see if it fixes the issue.Cheers
Hi!
Looks like the game was recently updated to a new format.
There's a main thread about the update: https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/pet-rescue-html5
Try another browser to see if it fixes the issue.
Cheers