Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I won't to know why I'm having to play the mobile version when everything was great with the last version?....Why are we having to wait for you to complete creating levels?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Joyce- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain levels, features as well as creating fun new levels :-)
New levels will be available soon, but I don't have an exact date just yet. You can check your game, our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to be one of the first discovering all the fun.
Have a lovely weekend!