There is a man named jerry raymond koch that claims he works for King Games,

Anita_M_Shapiro
Anita_M_Shapiro Posts: 7 Level 2

Jerry Koch comes into pet rescue chat every single day for almost 2 years and threatens women and people with special Needs. I have reported him to FB so many times that i have lost count. Why can't FB get rid of him. Recently he threatened me personally with a bomb Threat and the police were called, so he is on record. I have screenshots of his many threats and his drivers license. If possible I will share this information with King Games. Please help the nice people of Pet rescue remove him. Do not shut our chat down because of one insane individual as the majority of the game players are wonderful people.

Answers

• Anita_M_Shapiro
    Anita_M_Shapiro Posts: 7 Level 2

Jerry Koch claims that he is a game developer for King Games, so isn't this your problem to solve?

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Thanks for your update Anita,

We don't have any employee by that name. Nor is it in the interest of King to threaten our players.

Please block or report this Facebook user.

You are also welcome to play the game on our platform on King.com. Should you here experience a user misbehaving then simply click on the report user and we will be able to take action.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?