Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
When I synchronized with facebook, the game is reset. Twice this was the problem. what will I do? How to install deleted partitions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mark,
I sent new questions with the reason of not being able to receive the awards and technical problems. Can you take care of this?
(I apologize if I am writing wrong in English. It's completely translated error ☺)
Hi Şengül,
I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care