i asked 2 questions about Pet Rescue and what you answered had nothing to do with my questions

Dee-Dee_H
Dee-Dee_H Posts: 2 Newbie

I asked 2 questions but no response to my questions #1 why can't friends send boosters rather than lives

#2 why does it take so long to create new levels.  and where is mystery mountain.  all of a sudden it is gone

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Dee-Dee H,

Thank you for posting your questions and your suggestions here on King Care. 

Not always all challenges will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analise the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

I have found another question you asked a year ago here https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/desktop-vs-tablet

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?