Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I recently uninstalled & reinstalled the game trying to get an update, hoping that would bring back the mountain & island features, it didn't AND I lost ALL of my boosters, keys, line blasters, etc.! Any chance I can get them back? Thnx!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Diane259,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Pet Rescue Saga on your Android.
You can check for updates in the Google Play Store on your Android. Any update or reinstall of the game or the operating system of your device can affect the datafiles where boosters are saved.
Not always all challenges will be available for all our players in all our games.
This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analise the impact.
The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.
I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team