Where did mystery mountain go on Pet Saga? I played it while waiting for new levels. Now it's no fun

Options
Turtle888
Turtle888 Posts: 3 Newbie

Where did mystery mountain go on Pet Saga? I played it while waiting for new levels. Now I only get weather alert and when I'm done with that, I can't play. Because there are no new levels, I can't win at the Rescue Race. People always beat me because you only get points when playing the regular levels, not mystery mountain or weather alert. It's frustrating that I can't get boosters or go any higher in my rank because there are no new levels.

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Turtle888 the bonus games are being tested to see how is the best way/s for King to use them.  Many of us are not getting them any more! We can only give feedback and hope they listen :)  I'd like them every day, lol, but could settle for 2 or 3 a week.

• brownie16
    brownie16 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I haven't  had Mystery Mountain or Weather alert in 4 months.  Pet Rescue is not as much fun without these events. They were always a challenge that I looked forward to on Mondays  and Fridays 
    MY NAME  brownie 16

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?