Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Many times when i want to use the paintbucket it stucks. I have to refresh ( gone game) and start all over again.
This occurs since the new update
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did anyone find out how to fix the paint bucket issues . I'm about uninstall the dang thing .
Please King! Fix the dang paintbrush. This is ridiculous!!!!
Me too. It's just a bogus answer. I can't tell you how many times I've lost a game because of this.
i have been having the same problem, occasionally it works and you think it is fixed but next time game freezes again.
Well, I continue to have this issue. It really is frustrating when you use boosters that you've earned and then the game freezes up!
I reported this too and they closed my question saying it's already been answered.