Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
It has been about a week and a half saying that it is under construction so I am stuck on level 1827.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi All,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
You can already play new levels in Pet Rescue Saga on PC. I recommend you follow this page https://www.facebook.com/PetRescueSaga/ in order to receive news about updates.
Our Game Studio is working hard on making the new content available too for the mobile versions of Pet Rescue Saga.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Pet rescue is not answering any of these questions about advancing new levels.They keep sending us to the community and we can't do anything. It's a technical problem that only pet rescue can solve.
I have been stuck at 1827 for weeks and the bonus spinner does not reset either.... but the mobile app has content to level 1857....
actuellement 1872