Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I have spent a fortune on extra lives and then get taken back to level 1 as I cannot complete level 3. Only 13 pets are available therefore cannot go up only back........this is extremely unfair and I wish a refund/ credit please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There are 14 Pets, but one vanishes if you use boosters on the Level, see this post Trouble on the Mountain A way around this is to not use boosters to bring all the Pets down at once, here is an example of how to do that:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGSGObCk8Kg
I would also like some gold bars, I keep using all of my rockets and color bombs and etc. to no avail....
Hi moominnananinja,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team