Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Pet Rescue says I am not connected to the internet !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
yes, I'm having the same problem, just started today, during Mystery Mountain, same level every time (4)
The 'Failed to Connect' bug is affecting many King games at the moment.
Players have reported it happening in both Chrome and Firefox. Clearing browser cache/history does not seem to help - though it's a good idea to try anyway!
As this has happened on the weekend we should not expect a fix until after the current Mystery Mountain game has gone.
Yes, I'm having the same problem at level 343
I'm having the same issue now for the last 3 days
Having the same issue for a week now