Hey! Join us!

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
🏝️ Summer Petopia! Find all info and fun about the city builder feature HERE!
🗺️ Share your Summer Petopia map in Community! Claim your exclusive badge HERE!
❓️ Summer Petopia Quiz! Gold Bars to win HERE!

my game keeps saying failed to connect and no internet connection..please fix

Pat_FerraroPat_Ferraro Posts: 17 Level 2

my game keeps saying failed to connect and no internet connection..please fix..I get to level 4 on mystery mountain and then it goes to no internet

Answers

• LynetteLynette Posts: 3,819 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Pat, The 'Failed to Connect' bug is affecting many King games at the moment.

Players have reported it happening in both Chrome and Firefox. Clearing browser cache/history does not seem to help - though it's a good idea to try anyway!

As this has happened on the weekend we should not expect a fix until after the current Mystery Mountain game has gone.

I understand how disappointing and frustrating this must be :(

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?