Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Hi... I'm stuck in Rescue race rank 13. Is this normal? Don't you have more levels? Just getting rewards completing each race...but no progress in the ranking...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for letting me know, it must be a game glitch. Please encourage the other people you know who also have the same problem to post here then we can see how many players have the same problem.
The above answer did not resolve my problem. There is definitely some type of glitch because now I'm stuck on level 15 showing "Next rank 15". How can this be, unless level 15 is the highest players can go?!
Hi drscmd1, each higher rank takes more wins to fill, you'll see a bar that shows your progress each time you win, when it is full you will get to rank 14 :-)
I know that I am not the only one playing who is experiencing this.