Level 431 I keep getting a Level Failed message before the level even starts. How do I get past this

Options
tam2u
tam2u Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been stuck on level 431 because as soon as it loads I get a message saying that the level failed. It costs me lives each time and then I have to wait for my lives to rebuild just so that I can go through the loop again. Please help

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,255 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Options

Hi tam2u, this Level does start with no possible moves because of all the locked blocks, but it ought to let you use the key first!

I assume you don't get the chance to unlock?  

I looked at the Level in my game and was able to use the key.

Do you have a different device you could try playing on?

If the problem is still happening write back here and let us know and someone from King can look into your game.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kn3OwTLqRo

• Marina_Kreps
    Marina_Kreps Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem where it does not let you use the key just says that not enough animals were rescued...

• CristianaAvram
    CristianaAvram Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same issue. I do not even get to click on the key. As soon as the game is loaded I get the level failed message instantly. I've lost 10 lives already. I tried to restart the game, restart the phone ... nothing helped. I am using a galaxy s6 edge phone. It is definitly an issue here.. and this is my 10 years of IT testing 'shoutino' out loud :). Please take the time to investigate this as it is actually a fun killer. Thanks!

• CristianaAvram
    CristianaAvram Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It seems it is somekind of a cache issue...

After uninstall/reinstall and re-sync with the FB account it works for the 1st game. If you fail that one, then the following ones fail by default.

It is also temporary fixed by clearing app data. But clearing app cache does not work.

So, clearing data for each 'try' of the level is kind of exhausting :), don't you think? Even so, I have to restart the game as after resync with FB I only get to level 147... another small issue ;)

Please look into it! Thanks!

• Sarah_Paws_Allen
    Sarah_Paws_Allen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem where it does not let you use the key just says that not enough animals were rescued...

I'm having the same problem, before I can click on the key, it comes up level failed and takes a life away

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?