Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Pet Rescue Saga keeps telling me it is failing to connect when I try to play my next level, all previously past level appear to work fine. Mystery mountain will play up until I reach the fourth stage, then I keep the connection error.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
email from King says go to youtu.be/biYEZaW5jcE android or youtu.be/qrmBWnonwtE forIOS. It didn't help me.
I too am having this problem I find it strange because today is Monday & I should have the island. All weekend I had the mountain & I went through all the levels & there I sat it would not move I have cleared my cache cleared my cookies & nothing
I don't know the answer, but having the exact same problem this morning. Very frustrating!