Does King Care ever answer any of these issues or is it just us players? Aggravating

Options
Carmen_Z_Davis
Carmen_Z_Davis Posts: 12 Level 2

Mystery Mountain level 4 says no internet connection - it works on ipad but not windows 10. I see this has been going on for a long time now. Do the game developers ever look at this or is it just us players?

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Carmen, players are supposed to help each other on here, but game issues like this one do get passed on to the game developers.

Thank you for posting it here and to those who have replied under your post.

The main problem/s I see on here with the multiple unanswered questions is that often instead of searching to see if a problem has already been posted everyone just starts a new topic and it is too hard to keep up with all the new posts!

• Mike_L_Stewart
    Mike_L_Stewart Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Carmen, players are supposed to help each other on here, but game issues like this one do get passed on to the game developers.

Thank you for posting it here and to those who have replied under your post.

The main problem/s I see on here with the multiple unanswered questions is that often instead of searching to see if a problem has already been posted everyone just starts a new topic and it is too hard to keep up with all the new posts!

been over two weeks and no king games work on fb or gameroom.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?