Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
PET RESCUE SAGA WILL NOT LOAD ON FACEBOOK
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Before Candy crush was release pet rescue saga released in November 2012 same as candy crush saga released in Mobiles of 14 in November.
I played it in 2019 but I only complete 7 levels.and I completely delete it in November 29,2019.After 1 year hiatus stop game.well in 2021 I revive back in June 16,2021 well I completed 316 levels only and I cancel it again on September 16,2021.well this Year we are on I download in the computer.
Hi Paris, are you still having the issues?
If so can you try this troubleshooting link here and get back to us once you have tried everything if it doesn't work.
Thank you