Need help with pet rescue saga level 1209...anyone know how to complete?

Options
Janice_Hough
Janice_Hough Posts: 3 Newbie

impossible to remove the locks...when you unlock the keep coming back??

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,261 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Janice, it sounds like you have the Alternative version of Level 1209 (the one most of us see is butterflies, not locked blocks) because King have switched some of the Levels around for some players (like you). 

Anyway, at this link is a video example and below it some written tips to help you.   Disregard the level number on the guide, it should be the same as yours! 

Level 1209

• Janice_Hough
    Janice_Hough Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Janice, it sounds like you have the Alternative version of Level 1209 (the one most of us see is butterflies, not locked blocks) because King have switched some of the Levels around for some players (like you). 

Anyway, at this link is a video example and below it some written tips to help you.   Disregard the level number on the guide, it should be the same as yours! 

Level 1209

Lynette, thanks for the tip...King also responded and helped me get around the problem..now having same problem with level 1213. I do not have the same version as everyone else again and find this one impossible to complete. Not sure why we all don't have same version???
  • Yukio_Mizumoto
    Yukio_Mizumoto Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Level 1209

Janice how did you get around the problem. I have the same version and problem you had.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?