Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
After reaching top level, it later said I had lost the top spot and to play to re-take the position. It will not let me play again. This has happened several times in the past too.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for the heads up, Vicki!I can confirm that the game team is working on improving Mystery Mountain challenge. What may help in the meantime is trying these steps but it's not guaranteed: https://goo.gl/owWByBApologies for the inconvenience caused. Jenny - King Care Team
Thanks for the heads up, Vicki!
I can confirm that the game team is working on improving Mystery Mountain challenge.
What may help in the meantime is trying these steps but it's not guaranteed: https://goo.gl/owWByB
Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Jenny - King Care Team