Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Do not know how to win on Level 1214 of Pet Rescue Saga, I look on UTube only to find another game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Its fine
This one here, it just explains why its happening,
https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/level-examples-are-not-the-same-as-the-level-im-on
If you can upload a screenshot we can confirm but have a look at this link and let me know if yours is the same or different
https://sagalevelhelp.com/pet-rescue/level-1214
Sorry,what link? I’ve never used this site before and am not technically minded, I’m afraid!
Did you read the link given Angela? If you can screenshot it we can try match it up
I have the same problem with level 1214. Why is it different?
Hi Stripbacknow, thank you for using King care. I have a link that will explain what is happening
Wrong levels