I lost all of my boosters!!

Elaine_Palmer
Elaine_Palmer Posts: 1 Newbie

I got a new phone and when I logged into my Facebook account on pet rescue saga I did not receive all of my boosters. I have been playing for 585 levels I want my boosters. 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,576 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hello Elaine, I am so sorry for the delay in your response. 

I am so sorry you have lost your boosters. Were they saved ones that you earned or any that you bought? If they are bought ones they can be reimbursed.

Unfortunately on mobiles and tablets, because they are designed to be played offline as well as online, the games save boosters to each individual phone/tablet memory. That is why you can earn boosters on more than one device, if for example you play on a phone and on a tablet. 

If the device is low in memory, the game has issues or updated (which could be down to memory again or just a problem in the update) the game is wiped or doesn't run properly and the boosters are lost. As they are free ones, King cannot check accounts to see how many or if they were used. The same applies for switching to a new device again as they were saved on the old device. 

King recommend that you don't save too many so that if this happens, its not too big a loss.

Have you access to the old device so you could play it there until the boosters are used up?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?