Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
After completing mystery mountain it will then freeze and I am unable to try and take my title again which is bothersome because then I can not do anything in the game if I am waiting for new levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Janet, the gremlins are still in the system and multiple players are reporting it.
The good thing is though it is known about by the people who can sort it out.
Not much consolation I know but I will pass it on tomorrow again to see if they are any closer
Hi Janet, thank you for posting on King care.
I know they have been having issues for quite a while with the mountain. Can you try the troubleshooting for me and let me know if it works or not? Thank you I appreciate it
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out