Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I have been stuck on this level for ages and when I looked on you tube for hints and tips - it is showing a completely different game - please can you help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Heather, I can see why you're having trouble, it was a difficult Level! Below is a link to the example for the level you have pictured, disregard the level number on it, King has swapped some of them around temporarily.Pet Rescue Saga Level 1215/1203
Hi Heather, I can see why you're having trouble, it was a difficult Level!
Below is a link to the example for the level you have pictured, disregard the level number on it, King has swapped some of them around temporarily.
Pet Rescue Saga Level 1215/1203
Good evening Heather, King in their infinite wisdom have decided it might be a good idea to scramble certain levels up. Can you tell me if this is the level you need....http://sagalevelhelp.com/pet-rescue/level-1214If not, could you add a screenshot please and let me know https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
Good evening Heather,
King in their infinite wisdom have decided it might be a good idea to scramble certain levels up.
Can you tell me if this is the level you need....
http://sagalevelhelp.com/pet-rescue/level-1214
If not, could you add a screenshot please and let me know
https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
Brilliant! I will pass it on to Lynette who has a knack for finding them lol
I have taken a screenshot but don’t see how to add the photo to this page? Am I being a bit thick? Lol