Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
On This level, 1260, in THE beginning you have to resque 5 animals. When game starts they are six.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I deleted THE game from my iPad and put iT on again, that was THE solution for me
Thanks for letting us know
Hi Marion, King have been moving a lot of levels around and changing levels. I wouldn't worry too much about the opening screen, as long as the level can be completed with the 6 on the board. All it means is they have changed the level and haven't yet changed the opening picture
Hi Marion,
King have been moving a lot of levels around and changing levels. I wouldn't worry too much about the opening screen, as long as the level can be completed with the 6 on the board.
All it means is they have changed the level and haven't yet changed the opening picture