Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I accidentally deleted candy crush from my phone but it was not connected to a facebook or king account. Is there anyway I can pick up where I left off? I was around level 1020.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for passing on @Chicken Slayer
@Sophie Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Thank you very much
Hi Sophie,
I am going to pass you onto the Moderator as she should be able to help you