Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
bring up Pet Rescue Sage & have gotten this message for 3 days now: An error has occured. We are doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment. My mobile version is fine, only my desk top is getting this error message
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If it helps any, I was playing the game thru Facebook, not gameroom, and I am using chrome. hope you solve the issue soon, I miss playing!
Hi Debby, you're lucky it's only been 3 days. This is a facebook problem.
When we play on facebook there is also a lot of things happening in the background, like messages, notifications and adverts.
Sometimes the facebook data interrupts the game and we get the error message.
Some solutions other players have found are to only have the game open and nothing else, to not answer messages or click on notifications, to turn off notifications, or to play in the Facebook game room.
King are aware of the problem and I hope they will sort it out soon.
Here is a previous post about it for more information: An Error has Occured