On Level 179, the blocks are not falling, making it impossible to complete the level

On Level 179, once the uncaged blocks are cleared, there are no additional blocks falling down to replenish them, making the level impossible to clear.  Is this a glitch in my game?

Prev1

Answers

• LynetteLynette Posts: 2,022 Superstar

Hi Steve, I just went and played this Level and it is happening in my game too, so it does appear to be a game glitch.  

Thank you for letting us know, I will pass this information on to King so it can be fixed.

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Too many games, not enough time!
  • Pauline-9Pauline-9 Posts: 2

Same for me, I cannot go further than this level since there's no blocks falling. :(

Pauline, I thought this problem had been fixed. Are you playing on mobile? Go to your app store and update the game, let me know if it helps.

• Pauline-9Pauline-9 Posts: 2

I play on PC. But to be honest after a while being stuck I gave up and used booster to get rid of this impossible level ;) 

Thanks for letting me know Pauline, I'm glad you passed!

• Rick-8Rick-8 Posts: 1

When playing online the glitch is still there

• Mine doesn't work either. Looking at the dates from some of you, it seems this has been a problem for quite awhile.

• Seems the problem is still not fixed.  Have been stuck here for quite a while now.  Any ideas?
  • Paki51Paki51 Posts: 1
    Il problema persiste non hanno risolto nulla. Spero che hanno la voglia di risolvere questo problema.
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 8,006 Superstar
    Hi if anyone is still having issues with this level, could you please let us know which device you are playing on :)

FARM HEROES CONTEST Enter here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • Buggy_MaloneBuggy_Malone Posts: 3
    Hi, problem still there on PC/Windows 10. Guess I'm going to leave for good and return to good old Pacman.
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 8,006 Superstar
    Hi, problem still there on PC/Windows 10. Guess I'm going to leave for good and return to good old Pacman.
    Have you checked for updates to the game? And I love Pac-Man, can’t play it well but it’s good lol. 

FARM HEROES CONTEST Enter here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
    Updates... How do I do that ? I play online, connect to king.com, launch pet rescue and roll... I can't see any update options.
    edited February 16
    Updates... How do I do that ? I play online, connect to king.com, launch pet rescue and roll... I can't see any update options.
    Hello @Buggy_Malone
    It sounds like your problem is that you're playing on King.com 
    Pet Rescue Saga is no longer updated on the King site!

Are you able to play this Level on another device and/or use the app?
    There is an app for iOS android or Windows 10.

Here is the Windows 10 Pet Rescue Saga app link (it is free and has the new version of the game) After you have downloaded it, connect the game to King (using the same email address you used on King.com) and your progress will be there.

Or can you play through Facebook?

You will eventually need to update the game anyway as the old version on King.com does not have all the current Levels.

Let me know if these options are not suitable or you need more help and we can figure another way around the Level for you.

Hello Lynette,

This looks like an app for Android. I guess it could be used through an Android emulator, but these things turn my PC into a turtle.
    I actually got rid of the faulty level with a well placed rocket, so it's not a concern anymore.

Thanks for your help anyway, Lynette and Colonel Sanders, and keep having fun !
Prev1