Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I lost my saved progress in pet rescue and in candy crush after logging in using Facebook
Can an you please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks Chicken Slayer!
@Injitab @Yvonne: I have messaged you both here in King Care. You'll find your inbox from the upper right corner.
Cheers!
Jenny
@Yvonne, could you give me a little more information please. Are you playing on Android or ios?
Do you normally log in through Facebook or the Kingdom?
Hi Injitab, I will pass you over to one of the team who can get you back on track
No
I don't what you want me to describe
Lost all my points and my level I was at
Help me with pet rescue