Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I have completed 2127 level of pet rescue saga. Unable to open next levels what to do.please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Pet Rescue keeps updating in 2 weeks. Go to Facebook account, open Pet Rescue page & see for the new update if you do find the new update then in your mobile the update will come in 1or 2 days. I'm also waiting for new update
Hi there, they usually release pet rescue levels every two weeks. Keep checking the app store for updates if playing on apps. If playing through Facebook, clear cache and cookies, restart your browser. If this doesn't work then remove the app, clear cache/cookies, restart and readd the app.
As far as I know they never opened it. Tired of waiting for it. They need to speed it up. Over a month.