Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
loading is normal but once loaded screen goes black then game comes on but parts of screen are not there. just started this today
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Chier, are you using the browser version? If so, try the troubleshooting above, let me know if it helps or not
I am on a laptop with Windows 10
Hi thank you for posting.
It could be that the graphics card in your device isn't coping well, but can you try this troubleshooting here. If its not a pc, can you let me know and I will get you the appropriate link.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Can you also let me know the device/OS
and if its a mobile or tablet, available free memory.
Thank you
I am having the same issue, on all King games