Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Once again I am locked out of mystery mountain. Since you obviously have no idea how fix this it is time to say goodbye. Not only to Pet Rescue, but all King games that I play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry Stephen, unfortunately the design studio is in charge of fixing the issues. My choice would be to remove all mini games and introduce them one at a time until they solve the issue, but I don't work for King. I understand that you have had enough of the issues so it probably is a good idea to try a different game at least for now. They should take a leaf out of their paradise bay game team. They don't release new levels or features until they have the bugs under control
Sorry Stephen, unfortunately the design studio is in charge of fixing the issues. My choice would be to remove all mini games and introduce them one at a time until they solve the issue, but I don't work for King. I understand that you have had enough of the issues so it probably is a good idea to try a different game at least for now.
They should take a leaf out of their paradise bay game team. They don't release new levels or features until they have the bugs under control