Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I just noticed my coin bank has gone down by over 200,000. ????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No worries, its on the teams list so hopefully they will see it today or tommorrow.
Unfortunately the mystery mountain is a constant thorn in our side. It works for some, but not for others so its harder to pin point where the problem lies
Thanks - yes I am connected to Facebook successfully. Everything else seems fine except I could only play mystery mountain x 2 before stuck on top. Thank you again for your help
Hi Leslie,
are you connected to Facebook successfully? Is everything else as it should be?
I will pass this over to the team to have a look for you