Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
When I go to play Pet Rescue it says I need to update my Browser. I use Google Chrome and I am updated with the latest version. What do I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Forgot to add, there is an issue with the game currently, but if you are already playing through Facebook, it shouldn't be caused by this
Good evening, thank you both for posting on King care.
It seems you are both trying to load older versions of the game from when it was based on flash and not the new html5 format. You can read more about that here.
You need to clear cache and cookies from your system, you can find help with that here
And then load the game from a clean link such as the website
https://petrescuesaga.com/en/
Can I ask, are you in any groups where you get freebies? Where they might say click on this link to load the old version so you can still get hammers etc? If so, please don't. A lot of the links are genuine but are old version so they just break your game instead. One your cache etc is cleaned and you have run the current version of the game, future load ups from Facebook should be fine
on pet rescue im still having problems my web brower is updated i use google chrome what do i do