Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
In Pet Rescue Saga all my gold bars have disappeared and keep disappearing every time I had over 70.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you email the team from the contact link?
I tried both and they did not work. Just lost 6 more gold bars. Ugh!!!
A tip from one of my co-Superstars said sometimes if connection is iffy, they don't always show. Try actually clicking on them
Hi Cinbad, gold bars should never vanish so I am going to give you a link where you can contact the team directly. They will look into your account and see what is happening as every time you use them, its listed. You can find that here
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
Its towards the end of the link