Mystery Mountain Not Paying Gold

Options
Rob_McNeil
Rob_McNeil Posts: 5 Level 2

My Gold Level Stays The Same, No Matter How Many Times I Win Mystery Mountain.. Please Fix

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Rob, thanks for posting. 

I know we are having issues with the mountain and they are working on it, but having problems resolving it as it doesn't affect all players. I will pass this one over to the team :)

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hey Rob, can I ask if you had a large gold payout last time you were top? And have you got any glitches in the game where you can get a lot of boosters? 

• Rob_McNeil
    Rob_McNeil Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Im not sure what Gold I get.. it never shows anymore (it use to show before you start the climb of the mountain..but not anymore), I just know that the last few games I played My gold never moved.. and no I have never received any extra boosters.. my character does glitch at times and gets stuck in the mountain, where I have to delete cookies..or play on my phone to release my character, so I can play on my PC.. also alot of times no silver is paid..

• Lady_Choo
    Options

That's fine, it was suggested to ask as my co-superstar has various groups so is on top of all the known issues etc and find the most ones who don't get gold are the ones with the glitches where they seem to earn unlimited boosters. The good news is that if you haven't had that, then you won't be one of the group that seems to have the most issues. King are aware but can't bottom it yet.

Can I ask you if you have tried the troubleshooting given here? When you try it, or let me know you have already, I will pass this over to the team :)

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Rob,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

- Mark

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?