Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Either before I start playing the game or during it comes up with a Duplicate Tabs cat page and says "It seems you to have opened the same game in a different page or browser, I have not. Have also cleared history & cookies. Still happens
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good evening Jmiss59, thank you for posting on King care.
That issue is known about so don't worry, its nothing you are doing wrong. And thank you for clearing cache etc before posting as that makes it easier
Can I ask if you are playing on Facebook or via the Kingdom? If you are playing via the Kingdom, have you tried playing through Facebook? Its something to do with the html code so I am told. If you already are, try playing through the Kingdom. And I am not sure which browser you use, but chrome is a good one. If none of this helps, let me know and I will pass you over to the team
I had to update chrome and it worked fine after that.
That's good to hear