Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
My icon is stuck in the middle of the page of Mystery Island preventing me from playing. Need help on how to fix this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ah I am sorry about that. I know we do have a lot of mystery mountain issues, but unfortunately as many players have no issues, it makes it harder to fix.
Didn't work. Rescue Race is fine. It's only on Mystery Island. Looks like I'm just going to have to wait for it to end.
Thank you for letting me know. Can you try the troubleshooting here and see if it helps
Playing on a Mac with Safari browser.
Hi Janice, what device are you playing on please and I will get you the troubleshooting guide