I am once again frozen on Mystery Mountain.

Options
Beth_Corbin
Beth_Corbin Posts: 6 Level 2

It tells me I'm no longer the leader, but when I go there all five of the games are checked, with my image, but there is a new "winner" at the top. It won't allow me to play again. It's very frustrating!!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Beth, thanks for posting. I am sorry you are having issues again. I cannot give you a quick fix, or a timescale but I can tell you that the studio are looking into it. I think the Care team mods are fed up of me asking haha. I know this has been going on for some time, but unfortunately for some reason it doesn't affect all players, so its been harder to pin down. Hopefully now though they realise its more wide spread :)

• Beth_Corbin
    Beth_Corbin Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi Beth, thanks for posting. I am sorry you are having issues again. I cannot give you a quick fix, or a timescale but I can tell you that the studio are looking into it. I think the Care team mods are fed up of me asking haha. I know this has been going on for some time, but unfortunately for some reason it doesn't affect all players, so its been harder to pin down. Hopefully now though they realise its more wide spread :)

I appreciate your getting back to me. Part of my frustration is that I probably spend far too much on the various the various "blasters" to help win a game. I can't tell you how much money I feel that I've lost, when I either can't compete a game, or can't get back in to have the chance to win these helpers instead of having to pay for them. I kind of seems like a racket, and I've been hooked in. I'd like to have some of my money back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?