Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
It tells me I'm no longer the leader, but when I go there all five of the games are checked, with my image, but there is a new "winner" at the top. It won't allow me to play again. It's very frustrating!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Beth, thanks for posting. I am sorry you are having issues again. I cannot give you a quick fix, or a timescale but I can tell you that the studio are looking into it. I think the Care team mods are fed up of me asking haha. I know this has been going on for some time, but unfortunately for some reason it doesn't affect all players, so its been harder to pin down. Hopefully now though they realise its more wide spread