Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Tried everything level 803 Pet Rescue saga will not open Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good evening LindavdZijden thanks for posting.
Could I ask for a few more details please.
Firstly which device are you playing on and if through a browser, which one?
Have you completed level 802 with stars? Is it sitting on 803? Does it give you an error message, or does it sit spinning or doing something else?
That’s great news thank you for letting me know
happy playing!
I can tell you that my mystery has been solved. One of the solutions you mentioned was the right one And a very easy one. Because I have finished level 802 with 2 stars level 803 opened and I can play the next level. Thx for the suggestion It helped