Levels Pending Pet Rescue Saga

Demi_2
Demi_2 Posts: 1 Newbie

I completed level 2232 and I keep getting a message saying "Current Levels Completed. New content coming soon!" How long will this take, it's been about two weeks now I've been waiting. 

Answers

• Ida_Pędzisz
    Ida_Pędzisz Posts: 12 Level 2

You know... I think, that it takes some time to create levels, art, and anything else that is needed to make a full new world. And also, pet rescue saga is not the only game, there is many more and those ones need work too. Two weeks is not so much time.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Demi and thank you for posting. 

As Ida said, all things take time, but usually new levels are released every two weeks so it should be any time now. But if you do find waiting too tiresome, how about trying one of Kings other games? They had a new one recently called Diamond Diaries that seems to be popular with many :)

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

Ok..update here. They are normally every two weeks. However they warned they were taking a 4 week break for summer on their Facebook page so that is why there was double the amount of levels last time. I am adding the link to the page for you, remember depending on which device you use, it may not be from Monday but in the following days as not all formats are updated at the same time. 

Pet rescue level info

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?