Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
All of the hints for this level are showing a different game from the one I am playing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You are welcome. I am sorry you had to resort to that. I hate levels like that too. I am on one on Farm Heroes. So close but not close enough.
It's OK, I got that fed up with it, I paid for a few extra boosters to get past it, Thank you for trying to help.
Hi Teresa, sorry I didn't see this. When you comment rather than answer we don't get notified.
You see on the answer box? (If using a device you may need to turn it sideways) Just above there are 3 icons. You want the middle one to upload an image. Follow the steps
Can you add a screenshot and Lynette will look at it and see if she can work out which level it is. We are still waiting to hear if it is another test where they jumble levels, or a mistake grrrr.
Still not the right one, it is not a clear 100% level, it is an extra hard level where you rescue 9 pets and get 3000 points
Hi Teresa, King are changing some levels around, have a look at this one, if its not correct, hopefully the alternative correct version is listed underneath
https://sagalevelhelp.com/pet-rescue/level-1232