Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Now that I kind of know how to play, I would like to restart the game. Is there a way to do this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Following on from what JustPlaying said, Make sure they know that its not lost progress, that you want to reset it. They may not do so as they generally don't but its always worth a try
Hi littleone,
Thanks for posting on King Care. Here you have a few options:
1) Create a new Facebook/Kingdom account- uninstall the game and play connected to a new account. You would be able to start from the beginning but still save your new levels to an account and enjoy the perks of being connected.
2) Uninstall the game and play whilst not connected to any account.
If you still need to contact us so that we can help you, remember to do it through HERE. Please be sure to select "Gameplay/Progress" and then "I have lost my progress" to go the the levels dept.