Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I can log onto facebook, but cannot log on and play games. Is this a technical problem or a problem with my computer?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Joyce,
All games, except Pet Rescue Saga? Or is the game working for you now?
By installing gameroom I'am able to access and play all my games.
Hi Joyce,Please tell me a bit more; what happens when start Pet Rescue Saga on FB?I've heard of other players who have had some issue while playing Pet Rescue Saga on FB today. We're looking into the issue. In the meantime I suggest you play the game from a mobile device.Don't forget we also have a contest where you can win Boosters and Gold Bars: https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/contest-time-tell-us-which-of-the-characters-in-pet-rescue-saga-that-is-your-favorite
Please tell me a bit more; what happens when start Pet Rescue Saga on FB?
I've heard of other players who have had some issue while playing Pet Rescue Saga on FB today. We're looking into the issue. In the meantime I suggest you play the game from a mobile device.
Don't forget we also have a contest where you can win Boosters and Gold Bars: https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/contest-time-tell-us-which-of-the-characters-in-pet-rescue-saga-that-is-your-favorite